The popular Punaheli
Series blends style, strength and ease of use in a high quality
swinging screen door designed to last! The frame is made from
heavy weight extruded aluminum.
Aluminum spur corner
locks give the door added durability and stability and unlike
cast metal corner locks, they are immune from rust to assure
years of trouble free service.
The outside lower
section of the door screen is protected by an included matching
(anodized or powder coated) grille which minimizes screen tear-out
or push through by pets, children or just every day use. In
addition, it adds rigidity and durability.
Extruded Aluminum frame (2 1/8" x 3/4"
x .050")provides durability and corrosion resistance
• Two 1 1/4" Push Bars are attractive
and contribute to added durability
• Solid Aluminum Spur Corner Locks add
stability and improve longevity
• Matching (anodized or powder coated) Heavy Duty
Grille with tighter mesh, helps to prevent screen tear-out
or push through
• 12" High Kick Plate is anodized
or powder coated (based on door finish)
• Hinges with Oilite Bushings are attached
to expander with heavy duty aircraft quality rivets for smooth
opening and long life.
• Choice of Colors: Clear or Dark Bronze
Anodizing or White or Desert Sand Powder Coating.
Includes All Hardware:
• Heavy-duty adjustable pneumatic closer
• Push button handles and metal door keeper
• Hinges and expander with Oilite bushings which assure
smooth opening/closing and long life
• Bottom adjust with vinyl sweep
Choice of Finishes:
Anodizing – A hard and durable corrosion
resistant protective surface, which enhances the appearance
of the extruded aluminum surface.
Powder Coating – Sometime known as powder
painted, provides a much superior surface compared to ‘wet
paint’. It’s durable, corrosion resistant and environmentally