A “full view”
door designed to provide an unobstructed view, yet will endure
extensive usage, the Lanai features a heavy-duty extruded aluminum
frame manufactured to withstand the harshest environments, including
those susceptible to salt air. Equally tough solid aluminum
corner locks for added strength provide reliable performance.
Because there are no obstructions, the door offers maximum ventilation
as well as excellent visibility. Hinges with Oilite bushings
are attached to expander with heavy duty aircraft quality rivets
for smooth opening and long life.
Extruded Aluminum frame (2 1/8" x 3/4"
x .050")provides durability and corrosion resistance
• Solid Aluminum Spur Corner Locks add
stability and improve longevity
• 8" High Kick Plate is anodized
or powder coated (based on door finish) to withstand heavy usage.
of Colors: Clear or Dark Bronze Anodizing or White
or Desert Sand Powder Coating
• Heavy-duty adjustable pneumatic closer
• Push button handles and metal door keeper
• Hinges and expander with Oilite bushings which assure
smooth opening/closing and long life
• Bottom adjust with vinyl sweep
• Maximum ventilation and visibility, with no solid obstructions
Anodizing – A hard and durable corrosion
resistant protective surface, which enhances the appearance
of the extruded aluminum surface.
Powder Coating – Sometime known as powder
painted, provides a much superior surface compared to ‘wet
paint’. It’s durable, corrosion resistant and environmentally