and superior strength make this one of the industry’s
premier swinging screen security doors. A high tensile strength
extruded aluminum frame combines with heavyduty extruded aluminum
corner locks utilizing four screws per corner for added strength.
It provides the ultimate in toughness and security. Hinges with
Oilite bushings are attached to expander with heavy duty aircraft
quality rivets for smooth opening and long life.
• High tensile
strength Extruded Aluminum frame (3"
x 1" x .062)provides security, durability and corrosion
• Solid Aluminum Spur Corner Locks with
four screw fasteners per corner increase security and add stability
and improve longevity
• It features and extra strong black powder coated brass
handle with inside thumb turn and outside key lock. The locking
mechanism has a double throw deadbolt for maximum security.
• This resilient door includes an extra thick .297"
amplimesh grille that resists breaking and bending to thwart
intruders. It also includes a thick acrylic “lock shield”
to enhance security.
of Colors: Dark Bronze Anodizing or White Powder Coating
• Solid brass, black powder coated deadbolt handle with
thumb turn and key lock
• Heavy-duty pneumatic closing mechanism blends strength
and operational ease
• Hinges and expander with Oilite bushings which assure
smooth opening/closing and long life
• Bottom adjust with vinyl sweep
• A serrated vinyl spine holds the screen securely in
the frame channel so that there is a positive tight fit.
Anodizing – A hard and durable corrosion
resistant protective surface, which enhances the appearance
of the extruded aluminum surface.
Powder Coating – Sometime known as powder
painted, provides a much superior surface compared to ‘wet
paint’. It’s durable, corrosion resistant and environmentally